Monday, May 20, 2013

My Everything

I figured it would be fun to do a post about my sweetheart and our beautiful daughter. They are the most important people in my life. I am so blessed every single day to see these two smiling back at me. Curt and I met July 10th, 2009 (it was love at first sight ) and got married March 12th, 2011 in the Washington DC temple. We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, for more information about our religion go here. We went on our honeymoon to Key West, Florida. When we got home from Key West we spent the summer in Emerald Isle, NC. We enjoyed having our toes in the sand and being together in such a beautiful place. Sadly summer came to an end and we moved to Utah where Curt went to Utah Valley University and in April 2012 we moved to Calgary Alberta (where we currently live). We then had our daughter at the Rockyview Hospital (same one I was born in) on June 12, 2012. My husband and I both agree that there is nothing better than being parents, it has shown us a new love that neither of us have ever experienced. We are so grateful for the opportunity we have every single day to be parents.  Here are some photos of our lives together. 






Curt is so handsome! I dont know how I got so lucky to find such an amazing man. He is the best dad to Reese and an amazing husband to me. 

The photo below is the summer we lived at the beach in NC, hence we are so tanned! I want to be this tanned again!
















Curt and Reese bring smiles to my face every single day. I'm sure that you'll be seeing a lot more of them on my blog. Thanks for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...