Monday, April 22, 2013

Motivational Monday- Make it Happen

I saw this cute printable on Pinterest and I loved it.
Today I plan on setting a goal and I am going to make that goal by setting realistic steps to reach it.
If you put your mind to it you can do it. You can do anything you want. For example, I have always loved doing makeups and have done a few weddings for fun but wanted to take it more seriously. Two months ago I decided I wanted to become a makeup artist. I am now almost graduating the first course for my school and I am being booked for weddings, stagette parties and photo shoots. I had to have the courage to put aside what everyone else would think of me and do something that I wanted to do for myself. I could not be happier! 

Here are a few pictures of some recent makeup applications I have done. 

Cora's Stagette 

My grandmother is a babe.


Natasha Soloway
On this awesome model I did a highlight and contour along with a fun 3 tier eye. 


There will be many more pictures coming soon! Thanks for all the support.

Now go out and do something you are scared of. 

XOXO Maris


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Marisayyy! I'm so proud of you for doing what you love!! You will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...