Sunday, July 14, 2013

Its Summer!

Gosh, first off I have to apologize for the lack of blog posts. We have had a wild summer and it continues to get more wild. Here is what we have been up to! I promise a makeup post will happen soon! 



Reese's First Birthday was June 12th so we had to throw baby girl a party! 





Reese's Smash Cake!




From June 25th to July 9th we headed to Emerald Isle, NC for some fun in the sun!


The Anderson Clan (minus one, hes on a LDS mission) 





We also got to see Curt's best friend Harris and his wife Kathleen and their adorable little boy!


We also spend quite a bit of time down in southern Alberta. Here are some pics from Waterton National Park.




I'm sure we will have many more trips this summer!

Again, I promise I will have some makeup posts coming soon!

Thanks! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...